ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 

Mind over matter
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andy Nguyen
Rookie Height Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wirey,

Half an inch is still well within measurement error, or I just happen to have my spine more stretched out for whatever reason, or possibly both together. It is still not a good indicator of actual growth. Even if it really is actual growth, I still hope I can make the method more efficient so I can achieve my goal of 6 ft at graduation (about 1 year from now). Best time for growth is actually this summer because I am expecting my 4th year to be really stressful, so don't think I will grow as fast (if at all) during school. I know I might be asking too much, but it will give me great confidence in this method if I get a good increase (above 1 cm) by the end of this month. That's why I want to know if I can improve this method, so I won't have doubt in this anymore.

One curious note is I weighted about 150 lbs 3 months ago and now I weighted about 168 lbs, even though my diet has not changed. Visually I don't look much different, just a bit more "chubby" I guess. I got my blood test done and the report will be ready this coming Monday. Hope I don't have any weird endocrine disorder or something. I will keep you guys updated on this one.
Andy Nguyen
Rookie Height Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my blood and urine test report today, and the doctor said I am normal and very healthy. I asked him about the physiological changes that I experienced during the last 3 months, but he just told me to ignore and not worry about them. In other words, the doctor didn't tell me anything useful.

I did notice some parameters of interest however, particularly in regards to the hematology section. I notice the hemoglobin, hematrocrit, RBC and its indices either approach or exceed the upper limit. I did some research on my own and found the hormones responsible for this are the anabolic steroids. Here is what I found from wiki:

Quote:
Anabolic steroids, or anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS), are a class of steroid hormones related to the hormone testosterone. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles.

Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified and synthesized in the 1930s, and are now used therapeutically in medicine to stimulate bone growth and appetite, induce male puberty, and treat chronic wasting conditions, such as cancer and AIDS.

Some examples of the anabolic effects of these hormones are increased protein synthesis from amino acids, increased appetite, increased bone remodeling and growth, and stimulation of bone marrow, which increases the production of red blood cells. Through a number of mechanisms anabolic steroids stimulate the formation of muscles cells and hence cause an increase in the size of skeletal muscles leading to increased strength.

The androgenic effects of AAS are numerous. Processes affected include pubertal growth, sebaceous gland oil production, and sexuality (especially in fetal development).

A review spanning more than three decades of experimental studies in men found that body weight may increase by 2–5 kg as a result of short term (<10 weeks) AAS use, which may be attributed mainly to an increase of lean mass.

The parts in bold is what I have experienced in significance so far. I have not ruled out muscle mass increase, but that's very hard to tell since I am muscular to begin with. From what I gather above, it seems hypnosis can actually induce puberty and thus eventually growth. Did anyone have a blood test done during their hynosis routine so they can confirm what I have observed?
bruiseviolet
Sophomore Height Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^that is very interesting. Did you take anabolic steroids or did the hypnosis increase them naturally?
Andy Nguyen
Rookie Height Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, my diet is normal and the only supplements I took are Calcium, Magnesium, Vit D, Omega 3 and Glucosamine Sulfate. None of these are precursors to the hormones so I strongly suggest the hormones are the result of hypnosis.

I also do NOT recommend anyone to try and take steroids externally, as the problems with them are obvious. Only trust what your body produces and regulates, I will say.
WireySpindell
Height Seeker PhD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Andy, is true that .5" is within error margin, but at lthe same time is the most you could reasonably expect in a two month time frame, roughly. The turth is you can't really be certain of growth until a solid 3-4 months in of consistent growth. Keep it up, see where you are at 2 months from now.

WireySpindell

Starting Height: 5'8" (March, 2005)
Current Height: 5'10"
Goal: 5'11", and then 6'0" ...
Parents Height: 4'11", 5'9 1/2"
Andy Nguyen
Rookie Height Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WireySpindell wrote:
Yeah Andy, is true that .5" is within error margin, but at lthe same time is the most you could reasonably expect in a two month time frame, roughly. The turth is you can't really be certain of growth until a solid 3-4 months in of consistent growth. Keep it up, see where you are at 2 months from now.

Wirey, you are absolutely correct. But the sad thing is these two months are really my best time for growth, since I really have nothing better to do anyway (relative to after September).

I heard my parents said that whenever I got a fever as a kid I grew the fastest, to the point of measurable difference after I recover from the fever. I remember 3 days after I started hynosis I got this massive fever for a day, and my appetite went sky high as well. Sadly, I didn't measure right after the fever so I don't know if it is the same thing. I have not get another fever ever since that time. I kind of wanted to induce that growth fever through hypnosis on purpose, and see how effective that is. Do any hypnosis experts here know how I can achieve that? Thanks a lot!
TrueHeightSeeker
Veteran Height Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=110396809037

Has it Worked so far ? I don't know Had it for a month
bruiseviolet
Sophomore Height Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Let us know if it works. I want to try hypnosis but I think I need something like that to guide me cuz I'm not sure where to start or if I'm doing it right.
Sixunder
Veteran Height Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting..and relaxing as well. Does anyone else hear little creaks in their spine/neck area when doing deep breathing exercises or laying down and breathing? Ive been noticing that for some time and it goes the same with when I practice this for a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> General Height Increase Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: